About my style of Photography

You have stepped into the world of Ashley! I am a photographer and enjoy blogging. Here, you will see my work and behind my work. If you are Engaged, need some portraits done, or just had a baby, you have come to the right place! I have a photo journalistic way of taking pictures, as well as formal, when it comes to events. Nothing too much added to them. They are very much candid shots that make them into real moments remembered forever.You can check out the pictures I have posted and see if my style fits your preference.


If you are interested, you can contact me at aorozco09@yahoo.com and after we get in touch we can talk about some ideas and details so I get a feel of who you are and what you might like. I'm excited to hear from you!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A fresh start to a new season :)


Something exciting going in my life as of recently! I know....something is actually happening. It seems as though my life has been on pause, but I am very happy to announce that I am officially a Barista at Starbucks :D It has been 3-ish weeks now and I never in my life would have thought that "I" would be working at a coffee shop. Sooooooo maybe it just would've sounded like a "cool" place to work at and all that, but I mean, I'm not even a coffee drinker! But out of all the people that I have talked to that have worked at Starbucks are in the club, "best job I've ever had," and I think I just joined it. Granted, this is only my second job, (I don't blame you if you're laughing with me on this) but hey I'm not complaining seeing as I get to come home smelling like coffee beans instead of pizza! I will add though, that the best thing that I love about working at Starbucks is the wholesome and positive environment. My coworkers right off the bat have been nothing but encouraging, caring, and welcoming. The management team is awesome and they WEAR their morals and work ethics.....REAL TALK. And the funniest part about all of this is the fact that my husband Moises gets all the benefits. (Seriously, he's like a little boy on Christmas day: nothing but Venti Mistos Oh! and the glorious free Chai Lattes: he's in Heaven!) Now that I think of it, I think I'm actually in his dream job since he's the coffee lover!
So.....if you are ever craving some caffeine and are in the area (for those of you who know where I work), don't hesitate to satisfy your craving. Don't worry, I won't drop a coffee on you. At least I hope not! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment