About my style of Photography

You have stepped into the world of Ashley! I am a photographer and enjoy blogging. Here, you will see my work and behind my work. If you are Engaged, need some portraits done, or just had a baby, you have come to the right place! I have a photo journalistic way of taking pictures, as well as formal, when it comes to events. Nothing too much added to them. They are very much candid shots that make them into real moments remembered forever.You can check out the pictures I have posted and see if my style fits your preference.


If you are interested, you can contact me at aorozco09@yahoo.com and after we get in touch we can talk about some ideas and details so I get a feel of who you are and what you might like. I'm excited to hear from you!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

1 Year Anniversary and Still Newlyweds!

Mariah, the little bundle of Joy that makes my day :D



As of today, Sunday, Moises and I have been married one year. Tomorrow the 20th will be the exact "date" but it was definitely on a sunday afternoon that our "special day" took place. I am amazed at the things that have happened since then. Last year-tomorrow would be the "first" day that we stepped into our new home together awaiting the moments that we would share as a family...... One whole year and I can't be more blessed. I wanted to take the time to list the things that I am thankful for in this one year of Marriage.First of all, I am extremely thankful for God's provision. Moises had just gotten a new job at Stone Dimensions right before the wedding where he worked under his boss/our friend Scotty (also a minister of the Gospel at our church). I don't know how many times I thanked the Lord for giving us that job and that not only did he have a great job, but he also had a great boss. Moises was able to come home exhausted and tired from work but it was so much better than coming home exhausted and tired plus carrying the frustration and the baggage of having to work under someone who puts their "work"before
their employees.
Our church family and our immediate/extended family have also played a huge part in our hearts. They have given so much regardless of our circumstances. The fellowship and the time spent in encouraging, uplifting conversations, the countless times of laughing so hard to point of tears, and even the rough moments where all we had left to eat was roman noodles for a week straight and next thing you know we had 3 grocery bags and a box filled with food!! I love them so much and I have really grown to understand more and more the reason why we are here as a body, and the sweet glorious pleasures that we can share in just the simplicity of enjoying Jesus everyday.
It didn't take Moises and I long to fit right into the area that we moved into. After one whole year we have become the neighbors like the ones you see on TV. Anytime I run out of sugar, I go next door and ask. Debbie our landlord will cook the best tuna salad we've ever tasted and never forgets to stop on by to give us some. Linda needs some flour so she comes on by and sees if we have any to spare. And when Debbie is not doing good one day, we make sure we sit down to listen to her and just love her by talking with her. We are a little community just looking out for one another :D
The best part of all of this is that after work, I come home and see Mariah(4 yrs old) and Issac (1 1/2 yrs old) playing on our deck or in the parking lot. (they are Jamie's kids who lives above us)The moment I get out of my car, I can always count on Mariah running into my arms to say hello and Issac waddling right behind her only because he copies everything she does.


I am thankful because by the Lord's grace in my life, I am able to delight in the little things, many things that a lot of people are not able to experience in their average day. I am surrounded by His love and grace especially through the Husband he gave me. There is no one else that I could see myself with other than a God-fearing man, lover, and best friend: Moises. Thank you for everything you do and how you serve me. I love you.

Happy one year Anniversary, I look forward to many more to come (Lord willing)!!









No comments:

Post a Comment